Sierra Supply Chain Storage Facilities are equipped with advanced refrigeration capabilities that allows temperatures ranging from -29 ˚C (-20 ˚F ) TO +2 ˚C (+36 ˚F) to be reached.
Our facility is monitored 24 hours a day, and we guarantee the safety and protection of all products stored within our facility.
All Sierra Supply Chain Storage Facilities are Canadian Food Inspection Agency certified. Our facilities are also Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) recognized. It is also USDA Registered.
We are licensed for imports and exports Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) approved – allowing Sierra Supply Chain Storage Facilities to store frozen beef, pork, chicken, turkey, and other meats and seafood products.
The features of our facility includes:
- Re-inspection Facilities (CFIA Approved)
- RF Capable, bar-coding, case/ pallet scanning
- Slip Sheet and Drum Handling
- Rail Siding
- Loading/ Unloading containers
- Stamping, labeling and re-packing
- Export and Customs documentation